I have been quiet the past few days due to the usual life craziness and being sick. I really hate head colds. The world should stop when you get one. I lucked out and had someone home with me who was willing and able to wait on me hand and foot. It's easy to take things for granted. Especially in this holiday season while we are busy shopping and running around. It's easy to feel obligated and become resentful. Being sick and having someone there to care for me reminded me what the season is really about. Material things get lost, break, or are consumed, but the person who thought about you, they are the real present.
Ok, so that came out really corny and not partucularly funny, but apparently the head cold has taken over my brain and filled it with mucky stuff that turns into mushy stuff throuh a keyboard.
Corny is cute though. <3
ReplyDelete